Azure Migration services
For a cost-effective and efficient transition, IG CloudOps offers a professional, fully managed Azure migration service. Our expertise is dedicated to assisting you in seamlessly moving critical applications and data to the cloud.
By choosing IG CloudOps as your Azure migration partner you will benefit from:
- A UK based Azure consultancy team
- Years of experience in migrating infrastructure and applications to the Azure cloud
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Fully qualified Microsoft Azure partners
- Experience having worked with clients of all sizes, in many different market sectors across hundreds of Azure infrastructure deployments
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps our cloud management platform an approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
Why work with IG CloudOps for your Azure migration?
Working with IG CloudOps to migrate your software or data to the cloud means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Future business growth considered so your architecture has the flexibility to allow for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- How your new infrastructure will be managed and supported
- How Azure costs may affect your available options
How we work
At IG CloudOps we understand the benefits that an Azure migration can give your business. If it is badly planned it can cause significant damage to reputations and potentially cash flows which is why all our migration projects follow four steps.
By understanding your requirements in detail and building the solution around them it ensures that your migration is completed on time and on budget.
Planning and discovery
Azure migration planning is a critical phase in the journey toward leveraging Microsoft's cloud services effectively. It involves meticulous assessment to ensure a smooth transition of applications, data, and infrastructure to the Azure platform.
The process typically begins with a comprehensive analysis of existing on-premises or cloud-based systems, identifying dependencies, performance considerations, and security requirements. A well-defined migration plan encompasses a phased approach, addressing potential challenges and minimising disruptions to ongoing business operations.
Working with your team IG CloudOps will create a full picture of the services to be virtualised, including an architecture blueprint.
IG conduct a full audit of your business’ requirements to analyse the applications to be migrated.
- Application compatibility
- Available requirements
- Cloud benefits for applications
- Strengths and weaknesses of current solution
Technical audits and analysis are used to create a detailed picture of the solution that best meet your objectives both now and tomorrow.
Understanding your application and business needs is central to our approach.
Deployment and support
IG CloudOps has extensive experience in migrating bespoke applications to both AWS and Azure and leveraging this for your project.
During the deployment phase we:
- Test the environment against specification
- Undertake and complete a comprehensive performance review
- Create back-ups of all data for roll back
- Provide expert support throughout the migration process
All IG CloudOps customers benefit from our years of experience and knowledge of the Azure cloud.
As part of our optimisation programme we provide:
IG CloudOps – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed our cloud management platform (CloudOps) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With IG CloudOps as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CloudOps brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing IG CloudOps as your Azure partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert Azure architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements