IG CloudOps Scholarship Programme
IG CloudOps Scholarship program is available to high-school seniors, graduates and college students who are residents of the United States and are currently enrolled at a recognized college or university.
As certified partners for both Azure and AWS, we enhance our customers’ existing skill sets so that they can concentrate on their core business, not their cloud infrastructure.
Why are we doing this?
We recognize the cost of education, and we know it can be hard to fund. The $2000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. The Scholarship is tuition-only and will be sent to the financial office. The scholarship is not renewable.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States;
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Must fill out and submit the application form below before the official deadline
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 500+ words on the topic “AWS vs Azure: What Is the Difference?”.
- You must submit your essay on or before December 15th, 2023.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). PDFs or links to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique, creative and gives true value to readers.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the last day of application, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on December 30th, 2023 and the winner will be notified via email
How do We Review Applications?
We carefully review and inspect each application. We evaluate applicants’ grades and essays and select the most passionate student who is the most determined to pursue the career of their choice. Relevant experience counts! If you have projects, studies or published work, make sure to mention them on your application!
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or a letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled. In the event, a winner cannot prove enrolment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen.