If you are looking for a New Relic alternative for cloud management in AWS & Azure, then CloudOps is the answer for you. CloudOps is a comprehensive monitoring and...
If you're looking for a way to make hosting your AWS applications easier, look no further than IG CloudOps. CloudOps is a cloud management system that makes it simple and easy to get your apps up and running in the cloud. With CloudOps, you can manage all of your AWS resources from one central location, making it easy to keep track of everything and optimize performance. Check out CloudOps today and see how easy it is to host your AWS applications!
Introducing CloudOps - manage your AWS-hosted Apps
Take control of your AWS hosting with IG CloudOps, plug and play with AWS and Azure. CloudOps plugs into your existing AWS tenant wherever that is so you don't need to change provider or partner. Get instant benefits and move towards a NoOps approach for your AWS management. You can read an article about this here.
The benefits of using CloudOps for your AWS management
Using CloudOps in an ISV/SaaS business will give you several benefits:
- Get back to your roadmap - Automating your cloud management with CloudOps will lead to more robust cloud infrastructure with less and less firefighting. Your DevOps team can get back to focusing on their roadmap
- Increased efficiency - unified cloud management with templated deployments will allow you to set up and alter development, test, UAT and live environments more efficiently. Also moving between them knowing there is a standard approach becomes a lot less time consuming
- Known cloud infrastructure costs - Cost analysis and monitoring allow you to manage cost against performance and keep your cloud infrastructure as cost-effective as possible
- AWS Support - Bolt on support and advisory services so you know you are supported by a team of AWS-certified IT professionals when you really need it
CloudOps: unified cloud management
Unlike other cloud management software, CloudOps builds on other open-source software to give a complete cloud management solution. Some of the technologies driving CloudOps full suite of functionality are:
- AWS native - API integration for cost/monitoring/alerting
- Zabbix - Infrastructure monitoring and alerting
- OSTicket - support and advisory service management
- Jenkins - infrastructure automation
Immediately realise the capabilities of these underlying technologies without a lengthy implementation project to configure and set them up.
All of these technologies come together in a single management portal to give you visibility and control over your cloud infrastructure across the world:
- Single pane of glass dashboards rolling up health, outages, incidents etc...
- Plug and play with AWS and Azure across multiple regions /data centres
- Always on monitoring and active alerting - live and historic data
- Security monitoring and auditing - Integrated PEN testing as part of the service
- Continuous cost optimisation - Also included are cost audits
- Automated updates and patching - choose your maintenance windows and make sure your infrastructure is always up to date
- Full management for virtual machines and Kubernetes clusters
- Automated backup and disaster recovery facility
- Technology adoption manager - dedicated adoption manager to make sure you get the most out of the service
- 24/7 assisted support portal - out-of-hours service for any critical outages
- Support and Advisory - professional services bolt-on for on-demand support and advisory
How to get started with CloudOps
Getting started with CloudOps couldn't be easier, it's plug-and-play with AWS and Azure. So get in touch and book in a test drive to see what CloudOps can do for your team.
Case studies of businesses that have used CloudOps to great effect
All of our case studies are available here, but what have other customers said about CloudOps for AWS app hosting management?
"Moving our Azure resources over to IG CloudOps was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
Tom Gullen - Founder, Scirra Ltd
“The IG CloudOps culture of approachable professionalism has been a great match with my team."
"Also, their ‘can do’ attitude with a pragmatic approach to problems has enabled us to move our product roadmap forward.”
Dan Frost - Managing Director at Adaptive