Azure Consultancy services
Our Azure consultants provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with IG CloudOps consultants you benefit from:
- UK based Azure certified consultancy team
- Years of knowledge working with Microsoft Azure
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Azure experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our cloud management platform CloudOps. An approach that ensures Azure cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
Our Azure consultancy services
All of our advisory engagements are carried out by our Azure certified UK team and include a standard approach for different consultancy engagements ranging through out the lifecycle of Azure infrastructure from planning / provisioning to upgrading or succession planning.
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our (CloudOps) software which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
Architecture & planning
IG CloudOps' technical experts will work through a rigorous Azure architecture planning phase with you where we will build up a full picture of your requirements including:
- Application review
- Data storage requirements
- Security and user access
- Future objectives and business plans
- Resources and timescales
- All matched to Azure by an Azure expert who knows how to get the best performance from an Azure deployment
Deployment and migration
The Azure consultancy services team will ensure that your solution is secure, maintains business continuity and the deployment into the Azure cloud platform is carried out to best practice.
As an IG CloudOps client you benefit from ongoing consultant Azure support to ensure Azure deployment meets your expectations and objectives including:
- Regular reviews
- Azure changes affecting your infrastructure
- Updating / patching your cloud infrastructure
- Security and performance maintenance
- Risk logging
Management and optimisation
Our consultants know that over time your requirements change which can impact your subscription costs. Our management helps control usage.
Our (CloudOps) software delivers:
- Regular monitoring and reviews of resource usage
- Cost optimisation & recommendations
- Configuring cost management tools and reporting
- Resource level recommendations
- Detailed consumption reporting
While it may seem like a good option to rely on Azure consultants to support, maintain & deploy your cloud, this approach has challenges and limitations.
Thankfully, there are more cost-effective solutions available that can deliver the expertise of a consultant while also providing the ongoing management and support that are necessary for a successful cloud implementation.
How can IG CloudOps meet your Azure needs?
Working with IG CloudOps on your Azure cloud environment means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Architecture flexibility to account for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- Ongoing management and support
- How budgets may affect your available options
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our cloud management platform (CloudOps) which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
As a Microsoft Azure partner IG CloudOps ensures you get the maximum ROI from your cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
Fully certified Microsoft Gold Partner
UK based team
Extend your in-house team with CloudOps
(Includes consultancy & support)
Expertise in all company sizes and industries
Over 50 years Azure Experience in our team